You’ve decided to remove Facemoods? First of all, we’re very sorry to see you go. If the issue is technical, perhaps we can help resolve it. Please have a look at our Faq or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you’d still like to remove Facemoods, below are instructions:
To remove Facemoods from your computer, simply go to the Control Panel in your start menu, then click on Add/Remove Programs, find Facemoods and click Remove.
If you use Firefox, you also need to remove the Facemoods Add-on, go to Tools–>Add-ons in the Firefox toolbar menu and click to uninstall.
If you use Chrome, please click on the Wrench icon on top right, go to extensions and click to uninstall.
To reset your homepage, go to your browser settings:
In Explorer – Go to Tools –> Internet Options –> General –> select your default homepage setting
In Firefox – Tools –> Options –> General –> select your default homepage setting
In Chrome – click on the Wrench icon (top of browser), then go to Options –> Basics –> select your default homepage setting.
If you are using Firefox and would like to change the address bar search to Google, click here to get the xpi that will change the search automatically (if the link doesn’t open, copy and paste this URL http://facemoods.com/public/download/addressBarSearchRemover.xpi on your Firefox browser)
This is how to use it:
1. Click on the link above and save the file on your desktop.
2. Open a new browser window (make sure this browser is Firefox) and drag the file from your desktop into Firefox address bar.
3. An install box should open. If it does not open, place the cursor on the address bar and press enter.
4. In the install box, click install.
5. Firefox add on list will open, click “Restart Firefox”.
6. Once Firefox is open again, put a search query in your address bar and see that you get to Google Search page.
For further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us! email@example.com